The Pro Impressions Advance Acrylic Powder range is the most advanced range available today offering excellent adhesion qualities, strength and flexibility.
When used alongside our Pro Impressions Acrylic Liquid the fantastic working properties never vary.
The Primerless liquid has superior adhesion qualities, making the utilisation of a separate nail primer not necessary at all.
The non-yellowing, non-lifting system self-levels and dries smoothly making it easy to control with less filing required. Its fine structure enables effortless workability, giving you superior control with a mix ratio that adjusts to the time of the user, creating perfect acrylic nails every time.
The Trial Kit contains:
Clear - Crystal clear, completely transparent.
Soft Pink - Transparent, with a hint of pink to enhance the natural nail.
Deep Pink - Transparent with a hint of pink (very slightly deeper than soft pink) to enhance the natural nail.
Perfect Pink - Transparent Pink.
Intense Pink - A bright transparent Pink.
Cover Pink - Ideal for covering imperfections & extending the nail bed, also great for creating ombre / baby boomer nails.
Soft Cover Peach - Ideal for covering imperfections & extending the nail bed, also great for creating ombre / baby boomer nails.
Cover Peach - Ideal for covering imperfections & extending the nail bed, also great for creating ombre / baby boomer nails.
White - Ideal for creating the perfect french manicure nails, also great for creating ombre / baby boomer nails.
Acrylic Liquid Monomer
1) Prepare the nail by pushing back cuticles and removing the shine, dust nails.
2) Size and apply tips using Pro Impressions Glue.
3) Cut to length and blend the seam accordingly and remove the shine from the applied tip.
4) Use Pro Impressions Primer and allow to dry thoroughly (optional as Pro Impressions Acrylic System is designed to be used without Primer (When The Acrylic Liquid and Powder are used together)
5) Pick up a large ball of powder and roll it onto the free edge area of the nail. The consistency of this ball should be dry enough to hold its shape when being worked. Using the belly of the brush pat and push the acrylic into shape. Taper the acrylic so that it is thinner at the free edge than it is in the stress area.
6) If using Pink and White Acrylic powder, then this ball should be made from white powder. Using the side of the brush form a smile line where the pink of the nail body and the white of the free edge meet.
7) Apply a small ball of acrylic near the cuticle. Gently pat and push to move the product, so it tapers toward the cuticle. This ball of acrylic should be of a wetter consistency so that the product works and flows smoothly, but not so wet that it runs into the cuticle. Keep the product at least the thickness of a business card away from the cuticle to prevent lifting. If using Pink and White Powder, then this ball should be made from clear or pink powder.
8) Pick up a medium sized, wet ball of acrylic and place in between the first two areas. Stroke the product over the entire nail to build and reinforce the stress area while creating a smooth finish. Check the nail from all angles to ensure the shape and structure are even. Apply additional balls if needed to build the arch to provide strength to the nails.
9) File both sides of the nail groove and the free edge of each nail. Shape and contour the surface of the acrylic, and level the free edge and cuticle areas.
10)Using a block buffer produce a smooth and even surface. Finally, apply Pro Impressions Cuticle Oil to nourish the cuticle area.
Colours may vary due to print colours and computer screens not being 100% accurate
If and when at the time of your purchase, should there be any particular percentage discount offers on the entire product range, then the usual multi-buy discounts will not be available.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.